Re: [IRCA] 860 CBC

Walt

I'm also hearing the echo on 860 tonight, and I'm inclined to agree it's an LPRT.

The CBC website has a search tool where you can find freqs for their radio/TV outlets http://www.cbc.ca/frequency/index.html Unfortunately, you have to enter the city name to find out the frequency, and not vice versa. And if you click on "show all", it lists a couple hundred places in BC. Not particularly useful for us DXers, unless you want to see if those LPRTs in your NRC log are still on 860.

Bruce