[IRCA] Alaska finally coming in

Good reception at the moment from KTKN 930 Ketchikan (as well as CBC Prince
Rupert 860) at 05:05 UTC with local ID.  Achieved with my dusted off Misek
phaser with a West corner fed loop and ALA 100 SW/NE as the inputs.  I've
been easily able to null out more local stations.  I think I'll keep the
phaser out over the winter.  At my old QTH a few km away Alaska often boomed
in (up the Salish Sea/Strait of Georgia) as I had a more direct water path
to AK.  Here, my water path favours Australia/New Zealand.  The Misek phaser
enables a good 25 to 30 dB of attenuation, if not more in some cases.
 .....Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC