Re: [IRCA] KBND heard in San Diego on barefoot PL-606

Re: [IRCA] KBND heard in San Diego on barefoot PL-606

Great logging on KBND Stephen!!! I don't think I ever heard them here in L.A. county especially with the KDIS towers just north of me. Back in the day when KRLA 1110 would go off on certain Monday mornings it was always a blast hearing KFAB in Omaha. (I sure wish that I were going to this years NRC convention in NE since they will be touring that station). I remember 1580 in Tempe as K-TUF / KNIX country (owned by Buck Owens then) 73  Mike Sanburn  KG6LJU