[IRCA] Mexican music on 830 tonight maybe be Norco LA?

[IRCA] Mexican music on 830 tonight maybe be Norco LA?

It's too stable IMO to be Mexico, given that nothing else from Mexico is in (at least, yet) with any strength or consistency. My bet is Norco LA, unless some other domestic airs Mexican music. The ID is supposed to be Fabulosa, and I have an ID on tape but I'm not yet certain I've caught the slogan.

Otherwise cx seem ho-hum. 800 here is all CJBQ Belleville ON with country, though Fred Vobbe in OH reported CKLW Windsor ON doing very well to the sw and suspected something awry with the signal. K may be 5, but aside from a bit of aurorally-induced mush on TV 2-6 and FM this afternoon, no other signs of aurora.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON