Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Loggings and unIDs from early this morning at Burnt River ON

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Loggings and unIDs from early this morning at Burnt River ON

Some of these have been IDed by others at the WTFDA site but anyhow.

620 is XENK

1190 I hear "estado de Mexico" I strongly suspect a major network and XEWK, someone more fluent may be sure.

1190 C&W is clear KQQZ

790 it sounds like a 3 trece y media mention (3:30) but my SS isn't good enough to get any more info.

830 I am not sure if she's starting off with a slogan, but if so, I don't recongnize it.

73 KAZ