Re: [IRCA] When is maximum D-layer absorption?

Re: [IRCA] When is maximum D-layer absorption?

Anywhere around the summer solstice at midday ( 1 pm Daylight time ). But because sunrise and sunset are not equidistant from noon, and the differences in length of day are minimal at that time of year, one would be safe suggesting a couple of hours around midday anytime between June 15 and June 26.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>