[IRCA] Back to the radio dials for TP DX 5Sep2011

[IRCA] Back to the radio dials for TP DX 5Sep2011

Spent much of the day yesterday repairing and updating my antennae and
grounds.  I replaced a 4:1 matching transformers with 9:1 homebrew
transformers I made yesterday afternoon, and added some chokes, etc to see
whether I could do better with noise reduction.  Seems to have worked some.
 In any case, I started at the dials at 12:58 UTC, from the top of the band
down.  Reception pretty much finished by 13:30.  I noticed that WWVH had a
SF of 119, A7 and K of 1 with minor radio blackouts reported.  The lower
half of the band had a lot more activity, but I missed it by the time I got
there:  "6" (threshold audio only) unless as stated:

612:  Brisbane at 7 level
774:  NHK2 at 7
972, 1053:  6 level
1143:  JOBR at 8 level at 13:24
1152
1206:  Yanbian at 7 level in KK measured at 1205.954
1242, 1251
1287:  JJ at 8 level
1314
1323:  CRI with presumed Russian at 7 level at 13:14
1386
1566:  8 level HLAZ
1575:  2 carriers here.  Stronger on on 1575.000 and another weaker on
1574.943
1593:  CNR 1 at 8 level
1611

Might try to erect a Pennant or Flag today.  73s,.........Walt