Re: [IRCA] 1240 KGY Oldies Music?/ KGTK

Dennis,

Great. I'l be looking for a daytime bandscan from you in time. I am very
interested to see what you get there. Are the Longview/Kelso stations
real pests (1270/1400/1490)? All are good here days, 1400 & 1490 are
lost in the jumble at night as well at 1270. KBAM is S9+15 here days off
the Eastern Beverage. I think you said KOHI was about S9+30. They are
weaker than Longview, but fairly good days.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR