From: Karl Zuk <karlzuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: irca <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Aug 30, 2011 6:25 am
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Stations knocked off by Hurricane Irene

long with WNYC 820 another NPR affiliate in Westport, CT on 1260 seems to be
ff too.
his is WSHU-AM Sacred Heart University.
Karl Zuk   N2KZ

 To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 From: midcapemarc@xxxxxxx
 Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 14:05:00 -0400
 Subject: [IRCA] Stations knocked off by Hurricane Irene

 Thanks for the info, Randy!  That opens up 3 channels here.  I already new
bout WJDA but not the the other two.  Now if I could only find the time to DX.

 Marc DeLorenzo
 South Dennis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
 http://www.wtfda.info/showthread.php?t=228