Re: [IRCA] ULR DX.......1060 CKMX Calgary, ALTA in tonight!!!!!! NEW STATION....

Re: [IRCA] ULR DX.......1060 CKMX Calgary, ALTA in tonight!!!!!! NEW STATION....

Nice catch. These guys get out great on day pattern and are a SSS indicator station here. Sometimes they forget to switch. 73 KAZ Barrington IL