From: GEORGE SANTULLI <gsantull@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: IRCA <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Aug 27, 2011 11:57 am
Subject: Re: [IRCA] WXCT 990 Southington, CT

arc, Hope  you and yours are safe up there... QUESTION: Does a hurricane create
ny unusual listening, like some sort of "super" water path or something like
hat? George in Virginia
George A. Santulli, Producer/Director
.S. Department of State/ Office of Broadcast Support
ational Press Building
29 14th Street, NW., Suite #800
ashington, D.C. 20045
02/504-6417-Tel