Re: [IRCA] KBC 531

If  it's the farthest of the 4 Burgs which is near Cottbus and about 20 miles from the Germany-Poland border and 300 miles east of Holland then this station is covering half of Germany and half of Poland but I don't see them reaching Holland with a Dutch program at that distance by ground wave and if it does go as far as Holland it will be too weak to be good enough to listen to with the average radio. Looks a bit strange to me but I guess we'll find out on the 19th of August when they push the button for the first time.Too bad we don't have a guy in Holland to check how this will work out. Bill in BC