[IRCA] Great western cx this morn in Ontario

[IRCA] Great western cx this morn in Ontario

Checked the ultra light radio this am, 0540 EDT - CKWX 1130 BC, 1190 country (SK likely and rarely heard here), 540 SK, 880 MB huge.Tried 1220 and 1250 for the classical (Altona MB) that was huge on 950, but no sign of the two.And I tried unsuccessfully for Regina on 980 and the French station in SK on 860 (I've had both while DXing in Newfoundland).I had Mexicans on 830 etc a week ago.The 2011-12 season is underway at my listening post! Saul ChernosBurnt River ON