[IRCA] Re KKXA 1520

 Here in Victoria BC I did not hear KXXA at 11 AM PDTon Monday so I guess they had her shut down for work but it was on the air on Sunday with that set of radio songs from a few years  back and mention of checking facebook for a behind the scenes look at how the station  operates so I guess they're set up for in studio video to show on air guys at "work".I would like them to stay away from Sports in any language or any kind of talk and get into some format of music that is not being aired by any station in this corner of the continent. I don't know what that would be but it should be old like I am and it should be an easy listening type of pop music which would not include the rolling stones and led zeppelin. There are a couple of stations in Western Wa doing oldies but they're playing stuff that's too familiar and repetative. We need something that's in a category that is unique and in a class by itself. Good luck I guess. I think they announced
 an official start up date of Aug. 28 2011. Bill in BC.