From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Todd
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 9:38 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] Tight AM Patterns

Lets not forget the old 1130 WDGY formally in Bloomington, MN. Almost all of
their night power went NNE. Even their current site(now KFAN) in Credit
River Township has a very deep null to the SE at night within plain sight-1
mile-of their 9 tower array to where I believe they use 6 of their towers at
night. The audio is garbled at best.
FTS