From: Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 6, 2011 1:33 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] QSL replies

Brian,

Yes, so mny wonderful memories. Living on the Oregon Coast, I have heard
lots of Australians/New Zealanders through the years. I remember back in
the Summer of 1979, I went to the post office and there were 7 QSLs, 4
from Australia and 3 from New Zealand! All in one day. In the bunch was
a beautiful full color card from 2GB Sydney. A picture of the sunset
with big Gold letters of "2GB" on the front. Ah...The good ol' days.
  Ernie Cooper of MA and I were corresponding quite often on QSLing as
we loved it as much as I did at the time.
73,
Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR