From: Guy Atkins <dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: irca <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Aug 5, 2011 10:06 pm
Subject: Re: [IRCA] July 2011 Oregon Beach Ultralight DXpedition

Hi Gary,

Ha Ha! I've nearly misspelled my own name that way a number of times over the years. I don't know how many times I've corrected a "Gut" or Guty" when
typing my name at the end of an email.  "y" is right next to "t" on the
keyboard and it's easy to hit the wrong one if your fingers are flying too
fast.

I just had a "gut" feeling that it would make it to print eventually.

73,

**GUY** Atkins
Puyallup, WA

Message: 3