Re: [IRCA] QSL replies

Rick,

DX has been down for sometime and add to that,  I just don't get excited
with e mail QSLs. Better than nothing, but not much. That QSL letter or
card was always the prize and those are getting more rare. The past 10
years, everything has been going in the direction to e mail, if you get
that reply. I know several stations that will only QSL via e mail.
Nothing else. The "HeyDay" of the good QSL is on its' way out. I never
thought I would ever say that, but with the advent of the Computer World
things have changed. We are stuck with it, unlss we start designing our
own QSL cards with logos off the stations' website and the like. I have
done a bit of that with letterhead, but it still is not as much fun, as
you still get back the same piece of paper you sent.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR