Re: [IRCA] KTKR and KVLI

Rick Lewis wrote:
Patrick, Scott and All,
That call was the same as their 103.9 FM, which began as KTLM and had changed to KMYx later. I'd forgotten about that. Wonder if the ownership remained the same or if it changed around '89 or '90 as I suspect.

FCC records show multiple applications for transfer of ownership:

http://licensing.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws.exe/prod/cdbs/pubacc/prod/app_list.pl?Facility_id=54512

Each of those records that starts with "BAL-" (1981, 1988, 1989, 1993, 1994) represents a transfer of ownership.