Re: [IRCA] Updated list of AM stations and FM stations by frequency

Re: [IRCA] Updated list of AM stations and FM stations by frequency

Hi Curtis,

Although not a book, you can download and then print the information
from FM/TV DX'er Girard Westerberg's awesome dxfm.com website.  If you
don't have Excel, there are free readers or you can use Open Office to
open them.  The nice thing about being in spreadsheet form, you can hide
columns, sort by calls, frequency, state/province and so on.  They can
also help you track your closest unheard and highlight distance
accomplishments.

----
FM / TV / DTV / AM SPREADSHEETS NOW AVAILABLE

NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD... I offer a variety of Excel spreadsheets,
created using data extracted from the FCC's Consolidated Data Base
System (CDBS) and the Canadian Broadcast Data Base System (BDBS).  Plug
in your latitude and longitude, and these spreadsheets will calculate
the azimuth and distance to every listed facility.  The U.S. and
Canadian spreadsheets are typically updated each week.  Mexican FM & TV
spreadsheets are updated only when new data is discovered.  These are
very useful tools for the serious FM, TV and AM DXer. These spreadsheets
may be freely used and distributed.
----

http://dxfm.com/
US AM: http://dxfm.com/Database/AM%20USA.zip