[IRCA] FCC AM and FM Query text files

Hi All,

I am reaching out to those who download the FCC AM Query and FM Query text
files of the whole frequency range.

I am looking for past text files, does anyone know whether there is a link
on the FCC  website where they hold archived text files for AM and FM
everyday or is this wishful thinking?

If someone downloads the text files every day, I would like to hear from
them, please contact me offline.

I have a little project in mine and would like some past files for history
and processing.

Thanks

James Niven

Cedar Creek, Texas