[IRCA] DXpedition in the Arctic made easy for you!

[IRCA] DXpedition in the Arctic made easy for you!

Going on DXpeditions has always been difficult: finding the right place, dealing with the interference, getting permission for the antennas, and the hard work of actually putting up the antennas.

Not any more. We have just the right place in the Finnish Lapland, tested and found to be excellent for AM DXing, and already equipped with a huge array of 1-kilometer-long Beverage antennas. You may have read about the hundreds of legendary DXpeditions made to the Arctic since the 1970's. Now you can join the fun!

We built "Aihkiniemi" last summer for ourselves. But we can't be there all the time, so we are also offering it for rent to fellow DXers from around the world. If you don't mind traveling, this is a unique chance to experience a DXpedition of a lifetime without the hard work.

Check it out at
http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/aihkiniemi_dx_cabin_for_rent.dx

The article includes everything you need to know: what to expect there, how to get there, how to prepare, and how to make a reservation.

73s
Mika Makelainen,
on behalf of the eight DXers running Aihkiniemi