Re: [IRCA] PL-606 LW/MW plug-in antenna mod?

Re: [IRCA] PL-606 LW/MW plug-in antenna mod?

Anyone by any chance know if there's a schematic or something available for the PL-606?
My dad & I were probing in it with a multimeter and a couple other tools, trying to figure out what's what.  We did figure out a few things with the FM antenna, but non-radio issues prevented us from doing much with the AM at that time so I put the radio back together for now.
I sure hope someone either knows how to do the mod, or has a schematic or something (so we could more easily figure out how to do it), but if I'm the first one to successfully do it, hopefully I'll remember to take and post notes/photos.