[IRCA] Re :IRCA 84---72--#3 NURTA & D Report / Alaska

[IRCA] Re :IRCA 84---72--#3 NURTA & D Report / Alaska

 Glad to see that the Newfoundland TA reception report has finally included the elusive Dutch station on 1008 and with a good signal for 10 minutes. I've been anticipating its arrival as a solo signal(rather than the Canary Is alone or mixed) on this side of the Pond,thanks to our man in NF.
 Early this morning after 0 hour PDT on the west coast here in Vic BC I managed to get a few clear minutes of KTKN In Ketchikan Alaska with ID as"Your Hometown Station KTKN " before dropping back into the mix with semi local KBAI Bellinghan Wa and others like Edmonton AB,etc. Bill in BC