Re: [IRCA] 30 years of skywave DXing

I found Gary S. Collins in Pullman, WA! He is a physics prof at Washington State University.

He remembered his 4' loop and the fact that he heard Tonga-1020am in Cranford!

I think I went to only one or two Ernie getogethers in Brooklyn, but a number of the NNRC picnics down the Jersey Shore. I can picture it, but cannot remember where...Lincroft? Keansburg? Cheesequake Park? I remember Bernie Duffy from Staten Island...I wonder if pics exist of those times...

I went to some sort of NRC meeting or annual convention outside Cincinnati Ohio in 1967.

Best...