[IRCA] DX TESTS CANCELLED

Bad news. I just heard from the engineer who was planning to run tests at KHMO, WLIQ, and WLRB this weekend and next. He has had tio cancel them for now, with a view to ***maybe*** running them later this season. I won't get into details at this time, but rest assured the reasons are completely understandable and have nothing to do wuith the tests themselves.

The engineer sends his apologies for the short notice, as do I..

I would really appreciate this notice being circulated as far and wide as possible. I am at Burnt River and borrowing e-mail access because my computer is in the shop for a fix and tune up. I have no contact lists with me. There are people who find out about these tests via paper bulletins and DXAS, etc... so if you know someone in such a situation, who does not have e-mail access but is likely to be anticipating the tests, please let them know, if at all possible.

Saul Chernos
DX Test Comittee