[IRCA] 540 in Canonsburg, PA testing w/OC, sweeps, Spanish programming

[IRCA] 540 in Canonsburg, PA testing w/OC, sweeps, Spanish programming

My fun in DXing a vacant 540 here in SW PA ended abruptly, with our local
540 flamethrower back on, testing: OC, sweeps, Spanish programming. That's
all I know--can't find out anything on the net about new programming
(formerly Disney). So if you hear sweeps or what sounds to me like
new-format promotion en Espanol, it's them...

Fred Schroyer / Waynesburg, PA