Re: [IRCA] ULR DX....GREAT Conditions @ SUNSET!!!! ULR # 899, 900 and 901 Logged!!!! + Some NICE RELOGS!!!

Don I got the same message, and took it to be a personally directed
comment, but which was posted to the list and not privately, as
sometimes happens here (as in, right now, for example.)

Not a problem.

I've enjoyed your old time logging lists from years past. I started
doing this MW DX in 1957 and recognize a few things I had heard then.

One I enjoyed reading was your Canal Zone-790 log. I never got that one.
I did hear in in 1964 but I was near the Gatun Locks at the time.

Well let's see if this gets posted. Sent at 1646 est

73 Bob