[IRCA] WTOR-770 open carrier still on

Once again it's time to let WABC know that WTOR-770 have been running open carrier all this week. Seems like they don't run OC all night, but fire up the carrier around 0530 or 0600 ELT, well before their scheduled sign-on time. And it's killing reception of WABC. I enjoy listening to Imus in the Morning on WABC, at least for about half an hour or 45 minutes until WTOR's scheduled s/on, which is about all I can take before the I-Man starts to repeat his tired schtick.

73

Mike Brooker
Toronto, ON