[IRCA] Round 2............MORE Snow for you guys EAST of me.........Hopefully some DX will tag along??????

[IRCA] Round 2............MORE Snow for you guys EAST of me.........Hopefully some DX will tag along??????

Hi Guys:

I know you guys East and North East of me are still working on the First Round of Snow from this Storm....well guess what....Round 2 is on the way!! We had about 2 Hours of needed Break from the Snow this morning. I was out with the Snowblower for 2 1/2 Hours cleaning everything up. Before I got done....it had started snowing again....and as of 1212 EST .....it is snowing quite heavily again!! The Big Snow Blob that was centered over Chicago has now moved East and joined up with another Large Blob coming up from the South of Lake Erie!! It's gonna whack us again and move on to the east.........so Guys in NY, NH, VT, MASS etc......should have more FUN tonight!!

I was quite surprised there were NO Daytimers heard overnight with Emergency Communications........maybe tonight???

Still Nothing outta ol' Kirk down there in Oklahoma.........hope he's doing OK!!!

Great Fun ain't it!! At least we've having more than than those in Cairo!!

Have Fun in the SNOW....and I hope we get some Decent DX out of this before it's over!!

73....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA