Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KFAB'S IBOC off right now

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KFAB'S IBOC off right now

I understand that St. Louis and surrounding counties are being  hit by ice
storms as part of the huge winter storm. I imagine that KMOX is doing  quite
a bit of storm coverage. Could KFAB's IBOC be off so as not to  interfere
with the KMOX signal?
73     Bill Dvorak      Madison WI

In a message dated 1/31/2011 9:59:59 P.M. Central Standard Time,