[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 24 Nov 2010

  It's my last morning here in Lamont, before heading back south, and conditions were similar to Saturday, in that the top end of the dial was the most interesting, with the Japanese "big guns" on the lower freqs doing quite poorly.   In fact, only 693 of the "big guns" produced any audio at all, and that was rather anemic.  On the other hand I was able to hear the NHK2 music box tune at s/off after 1540 on both 1593 and 1602.  The Korean on 1566 had some audio also, and faint traces of audio were noted on 1584 and 1521.

On another note, last night on 4050 we heard the third harmonic of KWMO from Washington, MO, one I've never heard on their 1350 fundamental frequency.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta