Re: [IRCA] 2011 WRTH

What I find VERY interesting is that you can order a used copy of the 2011 WRTH from Amazon for only $53.11!

Jim Renfrew

Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 8:48 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 2011 WRTH

Barnes & Noble started shipping on Jan. 12. Not bad, considering that when I
ordered it about a month ago, they said it would ship on Jan. 15.

From: Marc DeLorenzo <midcapemarc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:48:06 -0500 (EST)
To: <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <capedx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] 2011 WRTH

Just received word from Amazon that my 2011 WRTH will be delivered on Jan 18.
Yay!

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
http://www.wtfda.info/showthread.php?t=228