[IRCA] MW Dxer mini-summit

Evening with Walter Salmaniw and Brian Chapel
to return a restored HW-9 Heathkit, talk about radio
and our respective trips here (Hawaii for me, Haida Gwai for Walt)

Now I did something that most of you would never dare do:
Bring the XYL along to a coffee chat-up and show & tell.

We talked about Perseus power supplies,  daytime band scans,
antennas, travel, dxpeditions, SW and MW lists, etc.

My wife played with her iPhone for the duration
but quipped later... "That was way duller than I thought
it would be..."

Truth was, it gets duller, trust me. :-)

Best of the Season to all,

Colin Newell is the editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com, DXer.ca and BobHarris.com Amateur Radio VA7WWV - Victoria B.C. Canada | Twitter.com/coffeecrew