Re: [IRCA] TP seasonality

One note to add to Gary's analysis....we may have somewhat of a path to DU in Victoria, but in fact the Seattle area DXers did a lot better on the Chinese signals this fall than we did....our water path from China ends over 400km away over mountainous terrain...theirs may not be large (Puget Sound) but it is nearby!

best wishes,

Nick