Re: [IRCA] Santa, DXer

Thanks Colin, Walt and Patrick,

I like my modified PL-380, also :-)  Actually most of these units were
sent to Canada (Walt, Saul and Rob), where hopefully they will provide some
holiday cheer this winter season.

73, Gary DeBock

In a message dated 12/25/2010 1:45:10 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx writes:

>>1st choice is the TECSUN PL-380 Super-Modified by Gary  DeBock -
phenomenal on MW!<<

Hear Hear!!! An excellent  radio!!! I love mine!.

A very happy Holiday Season and a great New Year  filled with lots of
great DX!

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL  Manager

original  contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA,
its  editors, publishing staff, or officers

For more information:  http://www.ircaonline.org