Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WASR Test Not Heard in Madison WI

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WASR Test Not Heard in Madison WI

I quickly laid down a 250 ft BOG at 80 deg from my DX truck in driveway across my driveway into the field but the only ID for sure was a very weak NewsTalk 1420 WHK. At leats 1 stn has Xmas mx, but when I listened to WASR online, the ancrs' voices were not the same as hrd in the truck. I haven't noted WIMS which is usual that direction so perhaps they have Xmas mx also. Will listen to stream after their nx ends to be sure.

Oh well..WASR not hrd.. 73 KAZ Barrington IL