[IRCA] WASR DX test update (non)

No further word from the station, thus far.

----- Original Message ----- From: "J.D. Stephens" <jdstephens_99@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "IRCA" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 3:40 PM
Subject: [IRCA] Re; WASR DX test

From: Saul DX <sauldx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Re the WASR DX test the station says it plans to run
Christmas Eve......

But thankfully J.D. Stephens of our inter-club DX Test
Committee is on top of things and has e-mailed the station
contact for more info.

I didn't receive a reply to my e-mail to WASR, so followed up with a phone call this morning. No answer, left a voice mail with my contact info.

It's late afternoon now and atill no response from WASR, so not optimistic I'll hear anything back ...

73,

J.D. Stephens