[IRCA] ULR DX.......1470 WBFC Stanton, KENTUCKY logging is Confirmed!!

[IRCA] ULR DX.......1470 WBFC Stanton, KENTUCKY logging is Confirmed!!

HI Guys:

I noticed on WFBC's Website Sked that they had a Replay of the Community Date Book Program at 1600 EST today...so I listened on their website at that time to see if they played the same thing I heard this morning at 7 AM?? Sure enough..the same DJ with the same Southern Drawl read the same events with the same phone numbers I heard this morning!!
Obviuosly a Taped Segment.
So...this one is confirmed and in the log!!

73.....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1470 WBFC Stanton, KENTUCKY  Dec/21/10  0700 EST    EE     FAIR
Faded up over the Pile at 0702 EST. Male DJ with Deep Southern Drawl with "Community Date Book". Listed several Community Events with several mentions of Kentucky. Also gave several phone numbers with 859 Area Code (859 is adjacent to 606 which is Stanton's area code). I checked their webpage and they have "Community Date Book listed at 0700 am!!). Nulls were East/West...so this seemed to be pretty much Due SOUTH of me......which is where Stanton is!! No Callsign ID on this.....but I'm quite confident this is them!! No Other Kentucky Stations on this Frequency. I listened to their Live Feed Later....and heard the Same Male DJ with Promos and the Weather Forecast. This is a Small FAMILY owned
station.

NEW STATION       ULR # 856           2.5 KW/25 Watts Nights
ROSS, ONT.