Re: [IRCA] WASR Wolfesboro NH 1420 test

New Hampshire Indeed....In 60 years of off and on dxing I only heard one station from that great state.....WFEA-1370 in Manchester. Heard them on Sep 22, 1952 from my Omaha location signing on at 0500 Eastern time. Fortunately I heard enough to get a verification letter. Didn't hear any from Iceland (only listened 2 1/4 months) and not a peep from the west coast.

Don K.
S.F. CA

Patrick Martin wrote:
I called most of the remaining CPs for X Banders some years ago and the
NH CP said they were not going to put it on. I was a bit disppointed,
but on a good point local KAST never put theirs on either. Having a 10
KWer 5 miles way does not excite me. hi.  Logging a NH from OR would be
fantastic, but I a not holding my breath. 1420 is not the best frequency
here.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin