Re: [IRCA] SCOTTSDALE TRIP

Pete Taylor wrote:
Makes sense, but gosh, I wonder why they are listed as 24/7 with 52w
nights in the NRC log.

Because that's what they're licensed for...but as a class D station, they have no minimum operating requirement for that nighttime signal.

I don't think Wayne monitors the lists for Log updates, so it would probably be a kindness if someone lets him know that the operating-hours listing for KAZG should be LSS-LSR instead of NSP...