From: Saul DX
To: amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; am@xxxxxxxxxxx ; ircamember@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; amdx@xxxxxxxxxx ; Saul Chernos
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 7:51 PM
Subject: [NRC-AM] 860 French u/CJBC, 540 Colombia

Both coming in at Burnt River ON at 1945 EST.

French could possibly be Haiti on 860, though it's only 3kw - so I suspect Saskatchewan - the WRTH doesn't list any other posibilities that I can find.

I checked 540 to see if CBK is coming in - there's weak English CBC in the mix - but with Windsr CBEF dominant was a fairly strong Spanish station with talk and Latin music wihich repeatedly mentioned Colombia in what seemed to be a station promo...

Colombia is new there (Bogota), and I'm still hesitant to log the French-language station.

Saul Chernos