Re: [IRCA] Saturday Scan at 4:40 PM PST Nanaimo BC

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 06:21:13 +0000 Walter Salmaniw <canswl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Again, Bill, perhaps it's just me, but all your loggings run together and
>are difficult to decipher.  Personally, I prefer a new line for each
>logging.  For example:
>920 KSHO Lebanon
>1440  KMED Medford, OR   etc!  ......Walt

Agreed.

Let one of us know if you are having a software issue
with whatever mail client you are using.

I use MAC OS X, Windows XP, Windows Vista and various flavors of Linux.

Colin Newell is the editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com, DXer.ca and BobHarris.com
Amateur Radio VA7WWV - Victoria B.C. Canada | Twitter.com/coffeecrew