Re: [IRCA] 1215 carriers 2 hours before sunset

Re: [IRCA] 1215 carriers 2 hours before sunset

I tried to make the same suggestion earlier but got two bounces saying the email could not be delivered. There's not been anything noted near 1214.92 and if it is strong enough for Patrick to have noticed it, surely someone else would have noted.

Chuck