[IRCA] Apology - Greenland closes SW and MW on Feb 11 2011

[IRCA] Apology - Greenland closes SW and MW on Feb 11 2011

Apologies to Marc DeLorenzo whom I completely
missed the mark on an attribution in my previous
post.

Really bad editing on my part - Marc DeLorenzo merely
forwarded the comments and observations of
a third party.

Sorry for any confusion on the list.
Less coffee and more focus for me!

Colin Newell is the editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com, DXer.ca and BobHarris.com
Amateur Radio VA7WWV - Victoria B.C. Canada | Twitter.com/coffeecrew