[IRCA] 1710 Puget Sound station

Here on Bainbridge Island, I hear what Guy Atkins hears - a scratchy het and nothing more.  I have
two additional challenges - a fairly strong local on 1680 whose transmitter is only 3 miles away
and floods that part of the band, plus the procreation of KOMO-1000 and KIRO-710 (who both beam
straight at me at night - who knows what the ERP actually is) producing a child on 1710.

Kevin S