[IRCA] TP for 6 Dec from Victoria, BC.

A little late I know.  It wasn't all that exciting anyway, and illustrated what I'd  earlier passed on to Saul concerning earlier conditions versus later in winter, as I listened for a few minutes around 1015UT as well, when signals were actually stronger than at sunrise.  There was a very slight lift near sunrise when a couple of oddities appeared at low audio strength, but generally, sunrise conditions were erratic with poor level peaks.

pretty darn good audio (all of it understandable by a native speaker, at least
briefly):

no

reasonable audio  at  times during the period (much of it understandable by a
native speaker, though often battling w/splash or noise):

774 JOUB briefly at this strength at 1524UT; no s/off at 1520 this morning
1287 JOHR at 1017UT
1566 HLAZ at 1014

not so reasonable audio, occasional words or phrases in splash or noise could be
understood by a native speaker

828 JOBB at 1015; didn't get this "strong" at sunrise
972 likely HLCA, close to sunrise

Burbles in the splatter and noise (if lucky, language might be guessed at by
cadence of talk, or parallel established by changes in talk or music) :

774 JOIB at 1014UT; not heard near sunrise
936 briefly in the murk at 1519UT w/mx; Anhui?
945 seemed //6030 at 1502, so CNR-1
1053 KK jammer at 1014; not heard near sunrise
1143 mx at 1522UT; Taiwan the most likely Asian visitor

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):

657, 864, 1206, 1251, 1323, 1422, 1575

best wishes,
Nick