From: Paul B. Walker, Jr. [mailto:walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 6:12 AM
To: Carolyn and Dave Hascall
Cc: HASCALL, DAVID CIV DFAS; DXreports@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: unID 1510

Dave,

I will let you know what I find out about WLRB as soon as I hear from my
friend.

Paul

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 11:10 PM, Carolyn and Dave Hascall
<cdhascall@xxxxxxx> wrote:

	Paul;

	Your hunch is my hunch, too.  One of my first "sounded like" for
the calls was WRRB or WLRC which clearly could've been WLRB.

	Please let me know what you find out.

	73,
	Dave in Indy

	>>Rick,

	One of my best friends is the Chief Engineer at Prestige Radio,
the cluster
	of 6 stations in Macomb. WLRB is very clearly talk radio:

	http://www.prestigeradio.com/wlrb.html
<http://www.prestigeradio.com/wlrb.html>

	What I think is happening is that WLRB has been stuck on past
sunset because
	of an equipment failure and that the automation reverts back to
the previous
	format, Nostalgia/standards. Instead of going on to more talk
programming,
	it's set to go back to music overnight just to keep the
automation running
	till sign on the next day.

	The Engineer is going to call the Program Director there
tomorrow for me and
	find out exactly what happens after hannity is over 5 pm (per
the program
	schedule) and before sign off.

	Paul Walker
	www.onairdj.com
	www.facebook.com/onairdj

	On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 7:06 PM, Rick Dau
<drummer1965usa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

	> Paul, Dave, and others --
	>
	>    This is just a hunch, but it could very well be WLRB in
Macomb,
	> Illinois.  I logged them here back on Sept. 19th at 2112 CLT
(a bit past
	> their local sunset time!) under WLAC with oldies off of a
satellite service
	> (not sure which one, though) and an ID of "This is AM 1510
WLRB".  Wikipedia