[IRCA] NE Oregon, morning LWBC TA, 162 France Inter

[IRCA] NE Oregon, morning LWBC TA, 162 France Inter

LWBC Radio Rossii doing better today with 171 heard, first time in quite awhile, as well as all the others at good level for awhile (153, 180, 189, 234, 279). (180 goes off at 1400 utc.) 164 Mongolia with very poor audio for a short while at 1352 utc. But cycling through checking hets in CW mode, both 162 and 198 had weak hets. Rechecking later, 162 was up to a good level het, and switching to SSB, produced some audio that eventually became poor level, "7" in the old John Bryant rating with FF talk and music from France Inter. This is the first time I've ever had TA audio in the morning, and an historic event for me! If I get any LWBC TA audio it's in the evening, and last evening was quite good, as I reported earlier, due to the low A&K indices. Normally the 1600' E/W wire gives best, usually only, LWBC TA audio in the evening. This morning the 400' N/S wire gave best audio on 162, so the polar path was definitely there. I first had 162 audio at 1426 utc. Nice 5 pips and a longer tone at 1500. My sunrise according to GeoClock is 1515. Audio continued, finally fading away at 1524 utc. My self-modified sync detector on the R75 had the best audio, holding lock the whole while, even a little past 1524 after all audio has faded. Radio Rossii continued good, with 153 the last to be heard, with pips just before 1600 then sign off and the TX left the air about 10 seconds later. I wonder how often the Albertan guys (or anybody else, for that matter) notice TA reception in the morning?
73,
Steve
NE Oregon
R75, longwires