Re: [IRCA] travel with radio gear

Call it security fatigue, then, Colin.  I'm tired of having to take my shoes
off, my belt off, any bottles greater than 3 oz, toothpaste, nail clippers,
etc etc.  Travel is not a lot of fun anymore (getting there), as it once
was.  It's fatiguing and frustrating, so mostly I can't be bothered anymore
lugging along my radio equipment, as I once did years ago!  .....Walt